Reporting Time : Ist Session 8:00 am to 11:00 am IInd Session 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Rules And Regulations
School Rules - General
GENERAL GUIDELINE TO PARENTS/ GUARDIANS
- Parents are requested not to enter the class rooms during school hours.
- Parents are requested to spend quality time with their children for better progress in their studies .
- Parents are requested to inform immediately to the school if there is any change in their residential address and telephone numbers.
- Leave for half day should not be asked for security reasons. In an emergency
however written permission must be obtained from the Principal, the Class Teacher and the bus-in-charge must be duly informed.
- Parent’s attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of their child should be avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers.
- If there is any legitimate complaint, please meet the Principal at the earliest or write to her/ him in confidence so that the complaint will be personally verified by the Principal.
- Any communication made by parents / guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the Class teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents will be made by the Principal.
- Parents should sign the progress report and return it to the class teacher.
- The admission number of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student e.g. blazers, ties, jerseys, socks, shoes, notebooks, books, crayons & other stationery items.
Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their Child/ children in progress and discipline and take interest in their child’s studies and other instructions given.
- They are advised to check the bag of their child/children to see if any circular/ notice/invitation etc. has been issued by the school.
- Care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done, it will be compensated by the concerned student, with a fine imposed.
- Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
- They should be aware about the places that their child Visits. Parents should monitor the child when he/she is surfing the internet.
- Parents must ensure that the child is regular, punctual and in complete school uniform.
- Parents must co-operate and take keen interest in their child’s studies and encourage him/her to achieve high personal standards.
Parents should not allow their wards to carry any kind of electronic gadgets and costly articles to school without written permission.
Use of Almanac
- Don’t decorate or cover the Almanac. Transparent plastic covers are permissible.
- During school hours the student should possess the Almanac. In case of loss a student is required to inform the class teacher and arrangements must be made to purchase another one.
- School reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any of the rules/regulations mentioned in the Almanac at any time at its discretion which will be binding on parents & guardians.